In accordance with EU directives, every Trialshop.pl customer has the right to return the ordered product or products to our store within 30 days of delivery without providing any explanation.
Some products may not fall under this directive and as such cannot be returned. These are:
- Bikes or parts which are available on order only
- Bikes built to spec (this includes any bike which has options making it possible for the Customer to spec his build)
- Complete wheels and other items assembled to customer specification
If you would like to return any of the above mentioned items, please get in touch with us regardless. We'll see what we can do!
How do I return my order?
- Let us know by email, phone or text message - from this moment, you have 7 days to post the item. Don't worry if the item arrives with us past this period!
- Please take extra care to check that the return doesn't bare any signs of use and the original packaging is still intact. If you found some marks, contact us first.
- Print the return form, fill it out and pack it with the items you wish to return.
- Address the return to:
Plac Orawski 3B
- A refund will be issued within 7 days of receiving your items.
We do not accept COD (cash on delivery) returns.