- These terms of service, later referred to as "Regulations", define the rules of use of the online store run under the URL address http.www.trialshop.pl, later referred to as "Store".
- The shop is run by Pracownia Paulina Zoltowska, Wargowo 1, 64-605 Wargowo, Poland, VAT number PL9721177130, company registration number 301433068 referred to as "Administrator".
- Anyone wishing to make a purchase should be familiar with these Terms of Service.
- Making purchases in the store requires the customer to have an active e-mail account.
- Trialshop.pl sells bicycle products online and offers a variety of services from custom bike assembly to performing modifications to parts or bikes which are purchased.
- All items, unless stated otherwise, are brand new.
1. The information provided on the websites of the Store, including information such as the displayed products, their descriptions, technical and performance characteristics and price, are regally binding, within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
2. The Shop, before producing a purchase confirmation, provides the Customer with the following information:
- accurate description of the product and its features;
- the total price of the ordered products, including taxes, as well as shipping costs, handling fees, payment commission and displays the total amount with the respective selections;
- on how and when to pay.
3. Making a purchase of a Product does not require registration in the Shop. Placing an order is carried out using the Shop checkout system. The Customer should provide the following details to enable order processing:
- the name or company name,
- E-mail address,
- Telephone number,
- Tax ID No. if applicable,
- Shipping address.
4. The customer places an order after confirming that he has read the Terms of Service. After being displayed a summary of the order, the Customer expresses an agreement to be bound by the Terms of Service by pressing the button "Order of the obligation to pay".
5. Prices displayed may or may not include VAT, depending on the location of the Customer. As a rule of thumb, VAT inclusive prices are displayed to those customers, on behalf of which we are obliged to charge this tax.
6. The Shop shall deliver goods without defects.
7. The order Order shall be deemed accepted by the Store after confirmation of the order is sent by email to the Customers email address.
- confirmation of order is sent automatically after placing the order by the Customer;
- Store may suspend the acceptance of the order in a situation to take doubts about the veracity or reliability of the data specified by the customer in the registration form. In this case, the store immediately contact the customer in order to clarify these doubts.
- In case of unavailability of products covered by the contract the customer is notified immediately. The customer decides whether the contract is to be executed partially or completely canceled.
8. The customer is bound by the price of the product in the confirmation email.
1. In Store accepted methods of payment are as follows:
- Cash on delivery for domestic customers
- Bank wire
- Credit Card
- Others, if available
2. Orders are held for 3 working days pending payment, unless agreed otherwise with the Customer.
1. Shipping will occur no later than 2 full working days after order confirmation is sent unless stated otherwise in the availability field in the product page.
2. Orders are shipped by one of the following carriers, depending on the location of the Customer:
3. Shipping costs displayed in the cart when the Customer is logged in are legally binding. A preview of the shipping costs can be found in the tab "DELIVERY" at the top of the page.
4. All items are packed into one box unless stated otherwise. In this case the Customer will be informed about this by email.
5. Customers are informed about the dispatch of the order through a confirmation email.
6. A separate email with a tracking number will also be sent if the Customer selects a service which offers tracking.
7. With each purchase, a VAT invoice is sent by email. While a copy of the invoice is held by the Store, Customers are advised to print or download a copy upon receiving the notification email.
1. In accordance with the Act of May 30, 2014. on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) The customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the concluded contract in writing without giving any reason within fourteen days from the date of delivery of the item, i.e. from the moment when the customer came into possession of the item, or which a third party other than the carrier indicated by the Customer came into possession of the goods. To meet the fourteen-day period referred to in paragraph 1, it is sufficient to send a declaration of withdrawal before its expiry.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer is obliged to return the goods to the following address: "Pracownia Paulina Zoltowska", Plac Orawski 3B 60-618 Poznań, Poland not later than 30 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. The returned goods should be packed in a way that prevents damage to them during transport. Included with the goods should be a return form which can be found here.
3. The costs of shipping the goods back are covered by the customer.
4. The customer will be reimbursed the full payment amount, including the costs of delivering the goods minus the cheapest standard delivery method , within 7 days from the date when the goods have been returned to the Store.
5. The reimbursement is made by the Store using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless a different method has been agreed upon.
6. The returned goods shouldn't bear any signs of use. The delivered condition must be intact, i.e. as it was delivered to the customer.
1. The legal basis for the complaint are the provisions of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, items 1740, 2320, of 2021, items 1509, 2459) and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287, of 2021, item 2105).
2. The Store is liable to the Customer under the warranty if the item sold (Product) has a physical or legal defect. A physical defect consists in the non-compliance of the sold item (Product) with the contract.
3. Complaints should be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by registered mail to the following address: "Pracownia Paulina Żółtowska, Plac Orawski 3B, 60-618 Poznan, Poland. The content of the notification should indicate:
- Customer data: name, surname, e-mail address,
- a brief description of the claims made,
- his proposal on how to resolve the matter.
4. In the event of a complaint that does not contain the above-mentioned elements, the Customer will be asked to send them over.
5. If the Customer does not declare his will to receive a reply to the complaint by post, the reply is sent only by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the application.
6. Complaints hare handled in no longer than 10 days. If no reply is sent, the complaint is assumed to be valid.
7. Damage to the parcel during transport will be considered only if it has been reported to the courier company directly after the delivery of goods.
The administrator of personal data contained in the Store is Pracownia Paulina Zoltowska, Wargowo 1, 64-605 Wargowo, Poland, VAT number PL9721177130, company registration number 301433068.
Users' personal data are processed in accordance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation. In the interests of the security of the entrusted data, the Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner for the data subject;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with these purposes;
- limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- stored in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss or disclosure of data to third parties;
- processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
The Store performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through information entered voluntarily in forms,
- by collecting "cookies".
We need your personal data to:
- Execution of your order and performance of the concluded contract - in particular confirmation of its submission, as well as, if necessary, contacting you in this matter,
- handling your inquiry sent via the contact form,
- ensuring the handling of payment services.
Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the provision of services.
The Administrator may process, in particular, the following personal data of Users: name and surname; e-mail address; contact telephone number; address (street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country), and in the case of non-consumer customers, additionally the company name and tax identification number (NIP) and other data collected while using the Store.
Personal data left in the Store will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the protection of personal data.
Each User has the right at any time to:
- Access to your personal data (including, for example, receiving information which personal data is processed),
- data changes (corrections, supplements, updates),
- withdrawal of consent to data processing,
- data processing restrictions,
- object to the processing of personal data concerning him, carried out in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator,
- data deletion requests,
- transfer of personal data that has been provided to the Administrator and which are processed in an automated manner, and the processing is based on consent or on the basis of a contract, e.g. to another administrator.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Administrator via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
If the processing of personal data depends on the User's consent, personal data may be processed until it is withdrawn. Data related to cookies and similar technology, depending on technical issues, may be stored until these files are deleted using the browser / device settings (while deleting files is not always the same as deleting personal data obtained through these files, hence the possibility of objection ).
"Cookies" should be understood as IT data stored in Users' end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. The following types of cookies are used in the Store:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store,
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Store's websites,
- "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, purchase data, etc .,
- "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
3. The software used for browsing websites usually allows cookies to be placed on the User's end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser settings or inform about their every transfer to the user's devices.
4. The Store's users can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Google Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Safari: safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
5. The Store operator informs that changes to the settings in the User's web browser may prevent the proper operation of the Store.
6. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the User uses the Store. For this purpose, they may keep information about the User's navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
7. In terms of information about the User's preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User may view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
8. Like many internet application / application / software operators, the Trialshop.pl Store collects information sent by the browser each time the User visits the Store. Login data may include information such as the User's computer IP address, location (city, country), browser type, browser version and the Trialshop.pl Store subpages that were visited by the User, time and date of visit, time spent on these pages and others statistics.
1. The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the Customer who is also a Consumer under mandatory provisions of law. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, these provisions shall prevail.
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services and the Act on consumer rights.
3. The Seller is entitled to amend these Regulations. Delivery of the amended Regulations to the Customer will take place by placing new content on the Store's website.
4. The Customer has the right to refuse to accept the amended Regulations, which results in the termination of the Agreement on the effective date of the new provisions of the Regulations.
5. Orders placed before the entry into force of the amended Regulations will be implemented in accordance with its existing provisions.
6. The Regulations are valid from 01/01/2023.