New for 2022, the Inspired Hex remains mostly unchanged from last years model but now features a gloss red paint finish, upgraded handlebars and V3 pedals.
The geometry of the Hex is recommended for taller riders or those looking for a more trialsy appeal while still maintaining high street capabilities. At just over 10kgs, this is the lightest bike in the Inspired lineup which is especially useful given the more trialsy nature.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Hex 26", 12mm thru-axle
- Forks: Inspired Hex Team, Taper 1.5" steerer, 20mm bolt through axle
- Front Hub: Hope Pro 4 disc, 20mm bolt through axle, 32h
- Rear Hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials, 88 engagement points, 12mm thru-axle, 32h
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung
- Front Rim: Inspired Team V2 26"
- Rear Rim: Inspired Team V2 26"
- Spokes: Sapim Race, double butted, black
- Rim Tape: Trialtech
- Inner tube: Maxxis
- Tyres: Continental Race King 26" x 2.2" Protection, folding
- Magura MT7 HC3 180mm
- Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone 180mm
- Cranks: Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB, 175mm
- Front Sprocket: Inspired Descendant 22T, Integrated
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX-N
- Rear sprocket: Trialtech Sport splined, 18T
- Pedals: Inspired V3 Team Platform
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ DUB
- Bashring: Inspired Descendant Integrated
- Saddle: Inspired tripod kevlar medium
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8" integral upper, 1.5" standard lower
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: Lizard Skins MacAskill lock-on
- Handlebars: Inspired Team Riser