Front Echo TR non-disc hub designed to be as light and stiff as possible. Lack of titanium bolts aside, the design of this hub is identical to the Echo SL hub from a few years ago.
- For use with rim brakes
- Suggested radial lacing on both sides
- Sealed bearings
- 12mm axle made of aluminium, machined down to 10mm at the dropouts
- M6 funbolts
- Drilling: 32h
- Weight: 111g (inc. funbolts)
Hub is sold with:
- Flange spacing: 65mm
- Flange diameter: 33mm / 32mm
- Centre of hub to flange: 33mm / 32mm
- Hub has a 10mm axle which makes it incompatible with Trialtech forks equipped with 9mm dropouts. Additional machining needed to make the set compatible.
- Hub features a tapered axle which prevents it from rotating in the dropouts when tightening or removing the wheel. Please note that the taper has only one correct position.